Experience the wonders of Asia with APT. Cruise the Mekong, Yangtze or Irrawaddy rivers, aboard APT’s luxury fleet of riverships. Your floating retreat provides a unique window onto daily life and exceptional cultural experiences in each port of call. By land, step back in time to discover legendary landmarks including Angkor Wat, the Great Wall of China and Shwedagon Pagoda, or ascend to the mountain kingdoms of Bhutan and Nepal. By sea, set sail for the treasures of the Japanese Isles aboard an APT Small Ship adventure.
Super Simple Word Press Hosting
Content That Mattersclick here for discounted hosting!
- Cruise in style aboard some of the finest ships on their waterways; while on land, enjoy quality accommodation set in central or unique locations
- During a special evening cruise, see thousands of devotees perform the holy rituals of Aarti along the ghats (steps) of Varanasi
- Mythical names like Mandalay become a fascinating reality on an APT cruise along the Irrawaddy River through Myanmar, one of the world’s least-explored destinations.
- From Jaipur to Shanghai, be captivated by included sightseeing and experience a variety of customs and cultures in unique locations
- Discover Saigon’s Cu Chi Tunnels, a vast network of underground tunnels used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
- Bask in the astounding natural beauty of Mount Everest, as you gilde overhead on your scenic flight in Kathmandu on your small group journey. Enjoy all that Nepal and Bhutan have to offer.
- Ensuring everything runs smoothly on your journey are dedicated Cruise or Tour directors, and local guides, who will assist with anything you need
Stand in awe of the most recognizable symbol of China
Experience the iconic beauty of the Taj Mahal
Subscribe to the newsletter
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe